Saturday, April 30, 2011

venting

ok so I am writing this becasue I need to get it down so it dosn't eat me up inside, on Easter my fiance text his daughter who is 15 and asked if he was getting her the usual time she stated she was going to her grandmothers, ok he then responded well it would have been nice if someone let him know what was going on. I am thinking ya it would have been nice noone like to be left hanging on I don't knows. His daughters mother then repsonded by telling him that this is their day with her and he was supposed to have Thanksgiving but he never invited her over. He has records showing he did try to contact them by email but he never got a response as to wether or not he can get her. Last night he gets an email from the daughters mother telling him that his daughter has his number and that she will call him if she wants to see him, because she is missing out on way to much as a child and going out with her friends (he gets her 4 hrs a week) I am hurt and irritated because I see him hurt, I know it's not my place to get involved but at the same time it is eating me up becasue I am lay all the cards on table and talk about it, you might not like what I haveto say but yet what I say needs to be heard.

See he hasn't known his daughter long only 7 yrs, his daughters mother and him starting seeing each other when they were in high school, she already has child with someone else (red flag rite there) but she never stopped let's say seeing the first ones father and when he found out he broke it off she then told him she was pregnant for the second time he told her if it's mine prove it. It took her 8 years to prove it to him. In the mean time she married and had 2 more children with the first ones father, and he raised all of them as his own until he went to court for paternity tests on all the children 3 came back as his 1 did not.
Now my fiance is trying to bond with his daughter which is probably the only child he will have and the mother plays these games where your day is Sunday 4-8 and then emails him saying the daughter is sick, they have something else to do etc etc.
Looking at the laws in Mass. really isn't for the father but they do say both parents should contribute to raising the child and supporting the child, this woman has never held a job as she started having children the ripe old age of 15. He has never missed his child support payment if your wondering he pays well over $800 a month for 1 child

No comments:

Post a Comment